Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend

Talking about weekend..
Last weekend was a busy weekend. Me, my mom and kids went shopping to KK Plaza. The main purpose to KK is actually to bring my cloth to my taylor. As usual, so difficult to find a parking in Segama I parked my car at KK Plaza, so its happen I saw sun glasses for children. I bought each for my little boy and girl.

After tired of shopping, went home and window shopping again with my husband. He want to buy bed for our Bed & Breakfast. Since our new rooms are going to be finish soon.
We visited 3 furniture shops and we went home. Hakim doesn't sleep at all that day.

The next day, which is on Sunday, I brought my mom, my 2 sisters and my kids (of course) to McD for breakfast. Its like a gift for my younger sister. (She got no.1 from her class on school exam).
Afterwards, we went to Center Point and there we shopping again. I bought 2 t-shirt, bubbler blower for Hakim and cooking & cutlery toy set for Aishah. They like it so much, especially Hakim. He always want to play "masak-masak" and served it to us.

I brought them to Fun Square, where Hakim always say "naik lorry and train". Here they are..playing with the train.

At the end of the day, me and my husband went to for dinner at my husband favorite restaurant "Little Italy".

No comments:

Post a Comment