Monday, July 30, 2007

Saturday ..

As usual, we woke up early on Saturday. I've prepared breakfast for my kids. I made scramble eggs and fried sausage for my kids and Indo mee goreng and boiled sausage for my self. When Hakim saw my sausage, he asked me what was that. I think he wondered why is my sausage look different then their sausage. So first I said "its Sausage" then I said it again "Hot Dog", Hakim reply me.."Mama masak anjing?"##@#**&##. I was laughing, no..its call hot dog but not "anjing"..I wonder, where did he learn English word, we never speak English with them..Well I think they learnt it from TV.



In the afternoon I brought my mom to her "Kampung" and after that we went shopping at Giant Hypermarket Inanam. First we observe the children toys area, need to buy something for Qhareef's Birthday. Aishah saw a Nemo, she insisted to have the fish, so I just bought it for her. Its called "swimming Fish". I bought Hakim a doctor set and a boat. At Home, we tried the fish whether its can swim or not, well not bad, he swim in the water and its moves even though its a battery operated.



Wanna see how the fish move..see this video




No comments:

Post a Comment