Friday, October 31, 2008

Letting go

Another tag from Sindut,
Thanks cin, for the tag.
So lets get started..

The instructions: Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.
  1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
  2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
  3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
  4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
  5. Answer these questions.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Wallet
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Nothing

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
brooch

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Nope...

My Handbag
I use this hand bag everyday to office, usually i just bring my small pouch which can fit my handphone and my IC, driving license and money. I don't like to bring a lot of things inside my handbag, because its will cause my handbag bloated like "bloated fish". Wait till I buy a big handbag. hehehehee



Contents Of My Handbag



1. Pens
2. Access card for my door access at my office
3. lipsticks (Maybelline, Beauty control, Artistry, Avon )
4. Lip liner (Nutrimetic)
5. Blotting Paper (Artistry)
6. Mini Telephone book
7. SD Card reader
8. Gear key.
9. Thumb drive ( 1G & 2G)
10. Brooch
11. My W610i, Sony Ericsson phone.
12. M2 Scandisk card (for my handphone memory card)
13. The most Important thing, Wallet. (Don't you want to know what inside my wallet?)
14. My car's Key.

Contents Of “The Bag For Tiny-Stuff And Things-I-Can't-Seem-To-Get-Rid-Of”
Since my handbag is small, I don't bring so many things in my hand bag. Only When I think its needed, then I put it inside my bag, If not I leave it at home.

So there it is – the bag for the woman who has everything prepared but is prepared for nothing! Doing this tag made me realise that I need to throw some of this junk away. There just comes a time when you just have to let go…

Who's luck next to reveal your secret of your handbag ..tadaaaa:
Oojiez & Ulai.
ok..bring it on..

2 comments:

  1. Hehe thanks for sharing Neth -- sampai sia punya closing paragraph pun ko ikut :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaaa..saya ingat that one from the tag..

    ReplyDelete