Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag from Ling-ling

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
~LIFE & FAMILY~

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
~What ar?..I can't remember who's money was in my wallet.

3. Where do you wish to get married?
~at my kampung house and its already happen to me~

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
~Before I get married, I was thinking maybe at 27 years old, but actually its earlier than that, you know what i mean, of course after "Akad nikah", which age?...hehehehe just guess..~

5. Are you in love?
~I wish I am but with who? I already married with my loves one~

6. Where the last restaurant you had dinner?
~ Restoran Thien Thien, craving of Sizzling beef~


7. Name the latest book that you bought?
~Painless Grammer by Rebecca Elliot.~

8. What is your full name?
~Janneth @ Nirwana Bt. Rujim @ Md. Rizuan (long isn't it)~

9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
~Mother~

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
~Gisele Jaquenord...talented designer~

11. Christina or Britney?
~none~

12. Do you do your own laundry?
~sometimes~

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
~mmmm..still searching at travel.com~

14. Hugs or kisses?
~Both~

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Ling-Ling
~know her through blogging~
~Nice smile~
~Just recently reached her 28 bday~
~Expert in Beading ~
~Owner of Sabah Manik Labuci FP~


16. 8 things I am passionate about.

~Sewing at Epal.
~ Knitting
~Crossticth.
~Tupperware
~ Cooking
~ Baking.
~Traveling
~Resting

17. 8 things I say too often.
~Sorry! what kind of things do you mean?

18. 8 books I’ve read recently.
~I don't read, I do knitting and sewing the most but I read magazine and newspaper sometimes.

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
~I am yours -Jason Marz, the rest I even don't know the songs title..

20. 8 things I’ve learnt last year.
~Blogging, diving, health is important

21. 8 people’s i’d like to tag.
I don't know..maybe next time I tag them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment