Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Knitting tools

I was arranging my knitting tools last night and I thought maybe its better I take a photo of them and put it inside my blog. Wanna know what they are:

The most important things are :

My collection of straights needles, my 4mm is missing in this photo, my aunty borrowed it and not including my bamboo needles.


My collection of circular and double pointed needles. 3 needles missing in this photo, my 8mm (borrowed by my cousin), 4mm and 4.5mm ( still attached with my current project)


My Crochet hooks.


My Cable needles (But never use it)


My other tools, rows counter, all sizes of stitch holder, darning needles, bobbins, Stitch marker, gauge checker, ribbons, small flowers and etc.


My yarns that ready to be use but not sure when


My Knitting kits


My cute measurement tape, gift from Jura.


My knitting books and magazines.

mmmm...is my tools and accessories enough?..I think so. I'll get it slowly.


No comments:

Post a Comment