Friday, November 30, 2007

TAGGED

Hi yon, thanks for tagging me,

1. Pick out a scar and explain how you got it.
I had a scar on my left cheek.. I got it when I was 6 years old when I was running down the hill and felt down. No treatment, heavy bleeding because its quite deep. My mum put her tobacco (Suntil/Sigup) to stop the blood.
2. What does your phone look like.







3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Our wedding and my graduation pictures.
4. What is your current desktop picture?










5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

No, but every human has their choices right?


6. What time were you born?

Not sure..

7. Last person who made you cry?

Forgot..

8. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

LANCOME

9. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Whatever as long as he is my type..

10. What are you listening to?

Avril Lavinge : KEEP HOLDING ON

11. Do you get scared of the dark?

Not at all.

12. Do you like pain killer?

I try to avoid it as long as I can stand.

13. Are you to shy to ask someone out?

Depends what kind of question I want to ask.

14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Fish head curry with hot rice.

15. Who was the last person you made mad?

Anyone?..please tell me..

16. Who was the last person who made you smile?

My friends

17. Is anyone in love with you?

My husband, he just say "I love You" before I left this morning..heheheheee

Next person I would like to tagged is Aunty J..

No comments:

Post a Comment