Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Style..










I took this picture on Monday morning, I guest my little kids a still tired . Last weekend we went back to my "kampung" in Ranau and back to KK quite late. No wonder when I left home at 7.55am, they still sleeping.

My routine everyday, if I left before they wake up, Hakim will cry and ask my mother where is mama. We used to kiss them before we go to work and Hakim always claims if we forgot to kiss him. But if they wake up before I go, he will ask me to do a lot of things. So many request and I couldn't resist. Nowadays, he always say "mama jangan pi kerja" (dont go to work), maybe he felt bored at home and want us to be with him everyday. What can we say..

Aishah, she doesn't know yet. Maybe when she grow and think like Hakim, she will do the same thing. I guest!

Tomorrow is the 1st Ramadhan, I wish all the muslim colleagues "Selamat Berpuasa".



No comments:

Post a Comment