Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Aishah and Silat

The competition was on 6th October, last Thursday. 
Their school got 2nd place from 4 schools.Sharing a few photos of that day. 


Later that day when we were waiting for the competition result. I was shocked when someone shouted and asking who's child was she is carrying. OMG, it Aishah. Her face was so pale, I took her from the lady and Aishah was crying, "mama,its pain" she said. I am scared, I can feel how she felt. Then the lady told me that she saw aishah fell with someone on her. She was not really sure how high they fell off. I was scared and all in my mind was going home. I don't know what to do at first, I called a few of my sisters and my husband. Told them about Aishah, they all advised me to go to the Hospital except for my husband.

All I am thinking was, I have to go to the Hospital as soon as possible, on the way to the hospital, she vomited and I am worried if she suddenly unconscious.  I keep on calling her name and touch her face. She is trying to fight the pain, i can see it from her face. We reached Hospital and I carried her to the counter of Emergency Unit, my tears was start to fall from my eyes, i just cant bear the pain that my child felt. I am happy that we were at the right place. My husband came to see us. He tried to wake Aishah up but she wont woke up. She slept for a few hours at the Emergency room and vomited one more time. The doctor told me that they have to observe the child 24 hours after the fallen. X-ray was made and as well as CT scan to checked whether there is any sign of internal bleeding in her head. Luckily, everything was fine. 
"Alhamdullillah" (Thanks God) for saving my little precious.
While waiting for the ct scan

Aishah's head ct scan result
That was our longer day, woke up at 5am and home at 9:30pm, we were so tired after what happen that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment