Friday, July 25, 2014

Enjoying 2013 and still cruising in 2014

Just a quick update on how is life going here. Well its been a while since the appearance of Facebook,I almost forgot that I still have my blogs page. Since I am not the best writer as I mention so many time in this blog. I just want to share some photo what have we done in 2013  till now..Life is so short, enjoy while you can..

Visiting Labuan in January 2013

Family holiday to Western Australia May 2013 (Bussellton)

Busselton,WA 2013

Visit to Legoland Malaysia in January 2014
12.5 year wedding anniversary (May 2014), special from my husband

School Holiday to West Malaysia May 2014

Supporting Holland for 2014 World Cup Brazil.

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete