Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day Trip to Keningau


Visiting my cousin's Hari Raya Open house at Keningau last Sunday, 19th September.
 My husband was having a day trip to National Park and Hot Spring with his customers so he could not joined us on that day, I have to drove my small VIVA myself. 
For me, this is my 1st time driving via Kimanis-Keningau road. Thinking about the long hilly road make me so nervous. But at last, was a very good experience for me I was just afraid my small car will not able to drove up but luckly "he" is able to do so.[relief]

Started our journey around 9:30am from our house.
Aishah before we left.

Hakim & Oma while waiting for me to get ready.
Here we started to climb the hilly road

Long way to go up..
The Crocker Range

Pit stop
My cousin (Red) with her family and Hakim
Aishah & Oma
and of course the driver herself
Last hill we have to faced before going down hill to Keningau town
At my cousin house for a few hours
Short nap for driver.
Drove back to Kota Kinabalu around 2:00PM, drop by at Keningau's Market to buy my mom's favorite
Tobaccoo..

"Sigup Keningau"
We have misty road on the way down to Kota Kinabalu in the afternoon.
But not so bad as what I experienced at Kota Kinabalu-Ranau road.
Another Pit Stop on the way back to Kota Kinabalu
Aishah want to take a photo
Reached Papar around 3.30PM and went to another Raya Open house at Beringgis Papar.
The house from my Brother In Law niece and it was in the Chicken Farm, Aishah was amazed by the chicken she saw.
Aishah said "Chicken house" 
Got home around 5:30PM and we are all exhausted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment